I'm honoured to have been invited to speak at the following large gatherings of professionals dedicated to advancing education and work in Canada.
- Waterloo Centre for the Advancement of Co-operative Education (WatCACE) Seminar with All Co-op Staff in Waterloo, ON – April 4, 2018
- Ontario Cooperative Education Association (OCEA) Spring Conference: #LifeLongLearners in Toronto - April 22 to 24. Plenary: The Why of Work: A New View of Working Canadians
- Colleges and Institutes Canada 2018 National Conference in Victoria, BC – April 29 to May 1, 2018, Plenary: Trading Up: Why the Future of Education in Canada Must Be Skilled - Moderated by Alexis Conrad, Assistant Deputy Minister, Learning for Employment and Social Development Canada
- Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Forum (OYAP) Annual Symposium (Plenary) in Thunder Bay, ON – May 28 to 29, 2018. Plenary: The Why of Work: A New View of Working Canadians
- Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning Canada (CEWIL) National Conference(Keynote in Montreal, QC – July 29 to August 1, 2018
More to come for sure. The industry is responding with excitement to Job Talks with promotion having just begun.